Hey you –
Interested in some delicious paleo dinners that are easy to make, don’t break the bank and don’t have any of those “weird” ingredients?
You’re in luck, I’ve got you covered. Check these paleo dinner ideas out and find out why dinner is a super important part of a paleo meal plan and paleo lifestyle.
5 Awesome Paleo Dinners
Here’s 5 of my personal favorite paleo dinner ideas. Check them out!
- Mustartd Crusted Salmon with Arugula and Spinach Salad – Less than 20 minutes to make and is incredibly satisfying, this easy-to-make dish packs in tons of flavor and nutrients.
- Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry – Rich coconut milk makes this dish thick and creamy, while the curry and ginger give it a warm rich flavor.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork – A mixture of tomatoes, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, honey, molasses, chili, onion and garlic powder create a delicious combination for a sweet and tangy sauce.
- Beef and Broccoli – Classic beef and broccoli dish brought out with the orange juice and vinegar mixed in ginger.
- Zucchini Fritters – Spicy and packed with flavor, these zucchini fritters are sure to get you rave reviews in the kitchen.
The importance of a paleo dinner in a Paleo Meal Plan
What’s the first thing you want to do after a hard day of work? It’s 6pm, you get home from your commute, plop down on the couch and want to order some pizza. Sure, pizza is good, but most of all – it’s EASY.
Paleo dinner can be your make or break meal of the evening. The difference between having steak and asparagus versus a cheese pizza and a soda couldn’t be bigger – but the main reason we fall for the second option is because it’s simpler. After a long day of work – our will power is shot and we pick the easier option.
That’s why meal plans are your paleo superpower. They make eating paleo and cooking easy – heck – practically as easy as ordering a pizza. Instead of coming up with the idea and doing the work when you’re the most exhausted, you already have a plan from earlier in the week, already have the groceries and already have the recipe ready for you.
All you have to do it put it all together – which is SOOOO much easier now than before. That’s why plans are so important for paleo dinners and why making the right decision for dinner is what’s going to make or break your paleo journey.
If you want a superpower boost, check out our paleo meal plans – which will make things 10x easier (at least) on your paleo journey.