Hey you –
Interested in some delicious paleo lunch ideas that are easy to make, don’t break the bank and don’t have any of those “weird” ingredients?
You’re in luck, I’ve got you covered. Check these paleo lunch ideas out and find out why lumch is a super important part of a paleo meal plan and paleo lifestyle.
5 Awesome Paleo Lunch Ideas
Looking for some great paleo lunch ideas? I got you covered. Here’s 5 of my favorites:
- Sundried Tomato Roulade – Full of flavor and simple to prepare, these fun little roulades are perfect for lunch or an appetizer. This is a favorite recipe because there is virtually no prep.
- Mustard Crusted Salmon with Arugula and Spinach Salad – Less than 20 minutes to make and is incredibly satisfying, this easy-to-make dish packs in tons of flavor and nutrients.
- Sautéed Kale – Packed with vitamins and nutrients, sautéed kale is not only tasty, but it’s also good for you!
- Paleo Sloppy Joes – Whether you use ground beef or turkey for sloppy joes it’s sure to become a family favorite.
- Avocado Chicken Salad – This chicken salad will become a “go-to” paleo lunch for you and your family.
The importance of a paleo lunch in a Paleo Meal Plan
Here’s the thing – even if you get the day started right – something usually comes throughout the day. That something is USUALLY lunch. Whether it’s showing up at work and forgetting your lunch at home, not having a plan or having to fend off the cupcakes and cookies that co-workers bring in, without a plan – you’re toast.
That’s why paleo meal plans work – when you have a plan – and have your food ready ahead of time, no matter what happens, whether it’s at work, with the kids on a playdate or somethings else – you’ll have a plan and be ready for whatever comes up.
Having a great paleo lunch just fuels the rest of your momentum for the rest of the day and makes sure you stay on a roll and stay paleo.
If you want help planning your paleo lunch, make sure you check out our meal plans – which are going to make sure you have a bulletproof plan no matter what comes up.